Re: Golfers Grace?

"John" <joka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dkq8fs$b3m$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Why not do the obvious?
>
> Remember what you are doing - Giving thanks for the meal (and perhaps
> remembering how fortunate we are to have food, when so much of the world
> is starving)
>
> Remember who you are speaking to, the great God and Creator of the entire
> universe, who has so graciously given us not only our food, but also so
> many blessings, including this wonderful game of golf, which we often just
> take for granted.
>
> Do this from your heart and you cant go wrong.
>

> Regards
>
> Trixie
>

> "Del" <bluebellsareblue@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Preparing for a golf dinner/prizegiving, and have been asked to say a
>> grace.
>> Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace?

Thanks........keep it simple and give thanks...........I'll do just that.

  • Re: Golfers Grace?
    ... remembering how fortunate we are to have food, when so much of the world is ... universe, who has so graciously given us not only our food, but also so many ... > Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace? ...
    (uk.sport.golf)
  • Re: Golfers Grace?
    ... > Preparing for a golf dinner/prizegiving, and have been asked to say ... Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace? ... In the Global Village ...
    (uk.sport.golf)
  • Re: Golfers Grace?
    ... > Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace? ... >Lord bless the meat and bless the spuds and make us swing like Tiger ...
    (uk.sport.golf)
  • Golfers Grace?
    ... Preparing for a golf dinner/prizegiving, and have been asked to say a grace. ... Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.sport.golf)