Re: Golfers Grace?
- From: "Del" <bluebellsareblue@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:33:23 GMT
"John" <joka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Why not do the obvious?
> Remember what you are doing - Giving thanks for the meal (and perhaps
> remembering how fortunate we are to have food, when so much of the world
> is starving)
> Remember who you are speaking to, the great God and Creator of the entire
> universe, who has so graciously given us not only our food, but also so
> many blessings, including this wonderful game of golf, which we often just
> take for granted.
> Do this from your heart and you cant go wrong.
> "Del" <bluebellsareblue@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Preparing for a golf dinner/prizegiving, and have been asked to say a
>> Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace?
Thanks........keep it simple and give thanks...........I'll do just that.
- Prev by Date: Re: Golfers Grace?
- Next by Date: Re: Golf Computer recording programme
- Previous by thread: Re: Golfers Grace?
- Next by thread: Re: Golfers Grace?