Re: Golfers Grace?

In article <OHPbf.6513$Cq4.5373@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Del
<bluebellsareblue@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Preparing for a golf dinner/prizegiving, and have been asked to say
> a grace. Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace?

Not quite right but you could use the Golfers prayer.

Dear Lord

Give me the power to sink a putt
So big, that even I
When telling of it afterwards
Will never need to lie.

Amen

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island

  • Golfers Grace?
    ... Preparing for a golf dinner/prizegiving, and have been asked to say a grace. ... Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.sport.golf)
  • Re: Golfers Grace?
    ... > remembering how fortunate we are to have food, when so much of the world ... >> Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace? ...
    (uk.sport.golf)
  • Re: Golfers Grace?
    ... > Anyone know of an appropriate Golfing grace? ... >Lord bless the meat and bless the spuds and make us swing like Tiger ...
    (uk.sport.golf)