Re: Stop me if you've heard this before

In article <dj7m27$1eep$5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, comps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> According to <joeunderscorehorowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >Mind you, people have been making this very same observation about me for
> >some time, so I've a feeling it's just the way my hair grows. Or doesn't.
>
> Nick has a double crown (as does Benjamin, but it's not an
> issue to him yet), so it looks like he's getting a bald patch,
> but it's been like that since he was a child, so I don't think
> it's going anywhere fast. If nothing else, it sounds a good
> excuse.

I have teh two crowns!1

The wife kisses them for good luck and, while I feel a bit of a charly letting
her do it, I always acquiesce in case she decides kicking me in the balls is a
better alternate.

--
Cypher

  • Re: The Hammer & The Feather
    ... It was a whale of thing to try and keep unfolded and spread out in the mind, ... and my, what a dish with that curly black hair, those ... sparkling eyes and big gold rings--some fine kind of gris-gris come to ... Chicago here from some little town down on the bayou around Baton Rouge. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: April Wisemans Day
    ... had a vague feeling of dread towards the world. ... didn't witness the biting, but someone came in and told me about it. ... If you want to find a criminal mind, ... Take a look at the brain science of the criminal brain (maybe ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Critique rules
    ... 'Smooth, heavy rock.' ... again and sent out his mind. ... *Too* plain for my taste. ... I don't, for instance, get a feeling ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Im tired of being sick!
    ... I'm not sure what the problem is but I have just not been feeling well since I came home from the hospital this last time. ... My labs came back normal. ... The day after I started the Candex, I was eating my bedtime snack when all of a sudden I felt that I had to stop eating. ... I had made two hair appointments then had to cancel and by the time I got back up and walking, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Just checking in
    ... Maybe, because you've now had a taste of feeling good, it feels even worse ... Sometimes the mind can play tricks to make you think everything sucks more ... God did a good job making that tree." ... you've got the month of May. Life may ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)