Re: Bloody Johnny Foreigner

Robert Henderson wrote:
In message <fbj5cn$ldp$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Timbo <timbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
anthropomorphising the context. RH

Exactly! Thereby *controlling* that variable in the measurement.
That is not what a control is. Ye Gods! RH

Yes, it is.

I trust you are not allowed out on your own. RH

Check mate. :-)

  • Re: Bloody Johnny Foreigner
    ... That is not what a control is. ... Ye Gods! ... Robert Henderson ... Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/ blairscandal/ ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)
  • Re: How can you trust a company you dont know?
    ... How can you trust a company you don't know? ... third-party to provide a service like emailing, you lose control of what is ... network analyzers. ... Download ClearSight Network's Analyzer and see a new network analysis tool that ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: security/strong name/zones clarification needed
    ... Try to add your site to trust sites zone and set permission there to full ... If I house it in a WinForm app and ... if I house the managed control in an HTML page ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Web Application and Windows Application working together
    ... for the browser to write to isolated storage it would have host an active/x or .net control with proper trust set. ... I would have to set up a trust zone that allowed code from my scanning page to access hardware on the local pc. ... a file containing Customer data would be saved to client PC ... It also makes sense for the ASP application to save the CUSTOMER.xml into IsolatedStorage. ...
  • Re: security/strong name/zones clarification needed
    ... Adding my site to a trusted sites zone or granting Full ... Trust to my URL is not a secure way of doing this. ... >> I have a strongly signed managed control (it simply has ... >> I tried asserting a fulltrust permission set in the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)