Re: Bloody Johnny Foreigner

Robert Henderson wrote:
In message <fbj5cn$ldp$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Timbo <timbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
anthropomorphising the context. RH

Exactly! Thereby *controlling* that variable in the measurement.
That is not what a control is. Ye Gods! RH

Yes, it is.

I trust you are not allowed out on your own. RH

Check mate. :-)

  • Re: Bloody Johnny Foreigner
    ... That is not what a control is. ... Ye Gods! ... Robert Henderson ... Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/ blairscandal/ ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)
  • Re: How can you trust a company you dont know?
    ... How can you trust a company you don't know? ... third-party to provide a service like emailing, you lose control of what is ... network analyzers. ... Download ClearSight Network's Analyzer and see a new network analysis tool that ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: security/strong name/zones clarification needed
    ... Try to add your site to trust sites zone and set permission there to full ... If I house it in a WinForm app and ... if I house the managed control in an HTML page ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Web Application and Windows Application working together
    ... for the browser to write to isolated storage it would have host an active/x or .net control with proper trust set. ... I would have to set up a trust zone that allowed code from my scanning page to access hardware on the local pc. ... a file containing Customer data would be saved to client PC ... It also makes sense for the ASP application to save the CUSTOMER.xml into IsolatedStorage. ...
  • Re: Atheists support evolution because evolution supports their
    ... trust in what I've placed my trust in, ... would have lost nothing at all. ... "What if we picked the wrong religion? ... gods, some of which appear as humans on occasion. ...
    (talk.origins)