[WR] Sunderland 06.06.12 Warmer with heavy showers...
- From: David Allan <davidmallan2000@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 07:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
Weather observation - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear 25m ASL
OS X (Eastings) 40944
OS Y (Northings) 54059
Lat (WGS84) N54:52:46 (54.879323)
Long (WGS84) W1:21:48 (-1.363282)
Feeling warmer than of late, a touch humid in fact and a few heavy showers kicking about. Very pleasant when the sun comes out but not settled enough to plan anything that is weather dependent.
Regards... David Allan.
Current data for Ryhope Grange, Sunderland
06 June 2012 15:45
Trend (per hour) +1.5
Average today 13.0
Wind chill 19.3
Heat Index 19.3
Dew Point 10.8
Rel Humidity 58%
Current Gust 11.4 W
Average Speed 7.9 NW
Current rate 0.0
Last hour 0.0
Total today 3.0
Total yesterday 0.0
Total this month 6.3
Trend (per hour) -0.1
- Prev by Date: Lull before the Storm?
- Next by Date: Re: [WR] Black mountains Wales
- Previous by thread: Lull before the Storm?
- Next by thread: Arctic Ice volume