Re: Sledge

"John Hall" <nospam_nov03@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Fg5cB9FAyBvOFwpK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <ETSuq.10822$gS1.918@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Eskimo Will <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Just picked up a new sledge from the local shop for a tenner
("while stocks last", LOL).

That's it I'm almost sorted now for the winter; I have my logs, I
have my sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and then I'm
away!
Only one thing missing though ......

COME ON! :-)

I've just taken the final step towards admitting that I am no longer
young, and have ordered some pairs of long johns. :)

Hope they keep you warm whilst sipping your cocoa :-)

Will

  • Re: Sledge
    ... ("while stocks last", LOL). ... That's it I'm almost sorted now for the winter; I have my logs, ... John Hall ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Sledge
    ... ("while stocks last", LOL). ... That's it I'm almost sorted now for the winter; I have my logs, ... have my sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and then I'm ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Sledge
    ... ("while stocks last", LOL). ... logs, I have my sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Seasonal Forecast
    ... I will be buying logs... ... to build an ark. ... John Hall "so steep that at intervals the street broke into steps, ...