Sledge

Just picked up a new sledge from the local shop for a tenner ("while stocks last", LOL).

That's it I'm almost sorted now for the winter; I have my logs, I have my sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and then I'm away!
Only one thing missing though ......

COME ON! :-)

http://www.lyneside.demon.co.uk/Haytor/automatic/Current_Vantage_Pro.htm
Will Hand (Haytor, Devon, 1017 feet asl)

  • Re: Sledge
    ... ("while stocks last", LOL). ... That's it I'm almost sorted now for the winter; I have my logs, ... have my sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and then I'm ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Sledge
    ... ("while stocks last", LOL). ... logs, I have my sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: The husky doggie sledging
    ... The sledge was ... not the most comfortable mode of transport I've ever been in, ... drew the short straw between lying down and sitting down lol. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Sledge
    ... ("while stocks last", LOL). ... logs, I have my sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and ... My mother lent our sledges to someone and forgot who it ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Sledge
    ... last", LOL). ... That's it I'm almost sorted now for the winter; I have my logs, ... sledge, just need a new pair of mittens and then I'm away! ...
    (uk.sci.weather)