Re: 'Will It Snow?' BBC2, Sunday 6th, 9pm
- From: Alastair <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 07:12:47 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 7, 3:00 pm, Richard Dixon <richsdixon1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:37 pm, haaark <anthony_k...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As with all such documentaries these days, the only way to reduce the
irritation factor is to watch them with the sound off,subtitles on,
and occasional glances at the screen. Even the delightful Kate Humble
cannot make up for lowest common denominator stuff like this.
I watched the last half an hour and thought it was quite interesting -
especially the debunking of the many charlatan winter forecasts. Was
Just watched on IPlayer here:
They are still claiming that the THC brings warmth to the UK, but are
now admitting that the Jet Stream is also a major player.
They also mention the new idea that UV from the solar cycle affects
But like typical scientists, they obviously do not understand
gambling, and that if you get good odds then a bet can be worth while.
- Prev by Date: Re: 'Will It Snow?' BBC2, Sunday 6th, 9pm
- Next by Date: Re: M5 closed for 24 hours
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Will It Snow?' BBC2, Sunday 6th, 9pm
- Next by thread: Re: 'Will It Snow?' BBC2, Sunday 6th, 9pm