Barograph instructions

I've finally added an aneroid barograph to my equipment. There are rather
more knobs and screws on it than I thought and as it's pre-owned there are
no instructions. Does anybody know where I can find some practical
instructions on setting up and using a barograph? Thanks.

Terry

  • Re: Barograph instructions
    ... it's pre-owned there are no instructions. ... don't recall it having many knobs and screws at all. ... and an on/off switch IIRC. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Barograph instructions
    ... more knobs and screws on it than I thought and as it's pre-owned there are ... instructions on setting up and using a barograph? ... I have one on the wall: adjust the reading arrow by carefully ...
    (uk.sci.weather)