Re: Start of March cold spell next Monday

- time to look elsewhere for exitement, perhaps
time to re-catalogue the matchbox collection.

Tom
-----------------------
Out of interest - are they worth anything? I inherited a load from my Nan!
Dave

  • Re: RfD: IEEE-FP
    ... > We really don't need to be breaking double-numbers in the language! ... >> constant for NaN, and I'll add myself to the list. ... The second leaves the load as |d| and sign ... completely little endian for higher precision fp. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: RfD: IEEE-FP
    ... See IEEE 5.4.2, "Conversion operations ... IEEE 754-2008 calls the load, or payload, "diagnostic ... to provide helpful details about how a given NaN ... Conversion of a quiet NaN from a narrower format to a wider ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • RE: Have we hit the wall with Sharepoint?
    ... Dave ... I run a medium farm with 200+ gb data and for the ... I suspect your cpu usage is down to sps processes...can u identify in task ... > adding additonal load balanced front end servers has done little to help. ...
  • Re: Does FC3 issue halt to Athlon XP cpus when idle?
    ... den 13.04.2005 schrieb Dave Jones um 3:45: ... The system is rock solid under load (i.e. last night I did build the new ... FC3 kernel for my FC2, ... which is an ASUS A7M266-D board with the AMD SMP 760MPX chipset. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Mr. Piggy
    ... While you where laying about on your fat ass in some prison ... public tit in your mouth for the first time in your pathetic life's ... about the only worth you'll ever have in your life is as a medical ... Remember, with Dave, it's ALL about Dave, ALL the time. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)