- From: "Michael Mcneil" <weatherlawyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:31:57 +0000 (UTC)
"Steve Loft" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Adrian D. Shaw wrote:
Felly sgrifennodd Steve Loft <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
And since you got the wrong answer, that would seem to prove my point :-)
Except that I did it in my head, and you had to write out your workings!
Pah! I only wrote out my workings to show how easy it was, and because
you get marks for showing your workings even if you get the answer wrong.
That's how I got my maths O level. I once scored 2 out of 100 for
getting my name right.
Bipolar or what?
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
- Prev by Date: Re: (Phenology) First daffodil in flower today - Berkshire
- Next by Date: Re: (Phenology) First daffodil in flower today - Berkshire
- Previous by thread: Re: test
- Next by thread: Re: test