Re: [WR] Haytor 26/10/05 (too bleedin warm)

Will Hand wrote:

......and what about those logs, I hope you haven't gone and sold them on
for a nice profit following the stories of a harsh winter:)

It was tempting, but I've still got them in the log store just in case .... you
never know :-)

Will.

That would mess up the Met Office winter forecast, which has been based on some 'old' weather chief who has been rapidly collecting logs all autumn :-)

--
Keith (Southend)
http://www.southendweather.net

  • Re: The reality of Climate Change as an Easter thought.
    ... Keith (Southend) wrote: ... Sir David King was knighted by the Labour Party he is in fact a lefty therefore everything a British lefty says is tainted and warped by their self-loathing of being being affluent and white. ... There are far more things that need attending to that affect the wellbeing of humans than the unknown certainties of climate. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: The reality of Climate Change as an Easter thought.
    ... Keith (Southend) ... Well in the states people do have some excuse as it's a rather large country which makes transport necessary meanwhile back on the Tuvalu chain of islands, which you can wallk practically anywhere, there are a lot of very obese people in cars. ... This whole thread seems to have lost the plot, I wasn't actually looking for someone to point the finger at and blame, if we want to look at the blame culture you've only got to look at British management in industry, because of course it isn't 'their' fault it's all going down the pan. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Ive gone right off gfs ;-)
    ... Keith (Southend) ... The models show what they show Keith. ... Any comparison at T+240 is down to chance I'd say. ... Quite probably, on most occasions, I'd say Will. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Opening up in RichTextBox2 ?
    ... ' Name of the input file ... but then it went straight to that other message. ... Keith (Southend) ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Subtle changes I feel.
    ... Keith you really must stop watching these fantasy charts,you will make ... You never know though,were you in Southend that amazing weekend of Jan ... Also I assume some parts of France are getting snow, ... Again much of Europe although cold, not cold enough to get excited about. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)