Re: clavamox for humans

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:16:05 +0700, "Danny" <sdfsf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, it is used in humans.

3 Times a day, 500mg, during 8 days, it is usualy enough.

emilia

Hello, i have a urinary infection and the dokter gives me Clavamox 500mg. I
read that this is used for dogs and cats, is it normal for use with humans?

Thanks

Danny

  • Re: Generic Dog ancestor
    ... Dogs also have this spirit, ... humans noticed their utility, which would be the dawn of the dog. ... > younger animals who have not imprinted on their social group, ... > into the wild, this has caused problems on isolated islands. ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • The K9 Comparison--What Dogs Tell Us About Humans
    ... The K9 Comparison--What Dogs Tell Us About Humans ... Dog breeds provide the classic case study of within-species ... Freedman spent every day and evening rearing ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Hints of a limit to EPA/DHA intake
    ... I have nothing more to say than we are basically carnivores like the dogs ... meat, which still degrades the human digestive system and contributes ... No need to re-emphasize the fact that the direct lineage of humans ... evolve digesting plants as specialized plant-eaters and digesting ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: Angus ducks the questions
    ... I'm not much moved by the idea that humans should ... gain a benefit from woodlands - which is not their habitat - and then ... I'd agree that access for humans and their pet dogs should be ... Internet posting to Malcolm Kane of Penrith from Dr Malcolm A Ogilvie ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)
  • Re: Ping Larkin
    ... chili pepper or blackened with black pepper. ... Next door neighbour adds their food waste to feed the two dogs they own. ... domesticated was that they hung around humans, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)