Re: Man In Church Bursts Into Flames

Rhiannon S wrote:
Missing footnote from prev message

"Rhiannon S" <mddestiny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4fct9fF1ier1jU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In primary we did Roald Dahl's books, quest

for a kelpie, the whole chronicles of narnia (still didn't get the

christian

thing[1]),

[1]
I still don't get the Aslan=Christ thing. I mean did Jesus after rising
fromt he grave ever once try to rip someone's throat out with his teeth?

I currently have a small problem with flashbacks to some slightly over-watched DVDs of Bill Hicks. This one goes "The Prince of Peace is Back - and He's Pissed!" - which sort of follows on from the question, "You think when Jesus comes back he's gonna want to /see/ another cross? It'd be like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."

Uffer
--
.... If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of
nonconformity.

  • Re: Interesting article
    ... who have misinterpreted these teachings to conform to (and force others to ... conform to) their own repressive and misguided views. ... Jesus had the advantage of not being a Christian. ... opportunity to be more repressive than the religions at home. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Introduction
    ... Are you slipping? ... And you'd rather that it was his fingers rather than yours? ... ....If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. ...
    (uk.religion.pagan)
  • Re: Problem with "Expect" ? "Telnet"? "TclApp"?
    ... Glenn Jackman ... "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, ... it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing ... standard of nonconformity." ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: PERL to mean what perldoc perl says is wrong? (was: Re: perl should be improved and perl6)
    ... can be shortened to just "PERL"? ... I don't expect a straight answer given ... it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing ... standard of nonconformity." ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: expect - problem split argv 0, then send each item as command
    ... #!/usr/bin/env tclsh ... puts "about to execute: $command..." ... it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing ... standard of nonconformity." ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)