Re: Man In Church Bursts Into Flames

Rhiannon S wrote:
Missing footnote from prev message

"Rhiannon S" <mddestiny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4fct9fF1ier1jU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In primary we did Roald Dahl's books, quest

for a kelpie, the whole chronicles of narnia (still didn't get the

christian

thing[1]),

[1]
I still don't get the Aslan=Christ thing. I mean did Jesus after rising
fromt he grave ever once try to rip someone's throat out with his teeth?

I currently have a small problem with flashbacks to some slightly over-watched DVDs of Bill Hicks. This one goes "The Prince of Peace is Back - and He's Pissed!" - which sort of follows on from the question, "You think when Jesus comes back he's gonna want to /see/ another cross? It'd be like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."

Uffer
--
.... If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of
nonconformity.