The Big Bang Theory

The basis of Muslim belief

by Gary Miller

About Gary Miller, the author

The Big Bang Theory

Verses in the Qur'an claim that the author of Qur'an was present when the
universe first appeared, when life first began billions of years ago.

We have a right to question this claim. We ask the author, "Well tell us
something to proveto us that YOU were there when they world began, life
began."

reads,
"Have not the disbelievers seen that the Heavens and the Earth were one
piece and weparted them? And We made every living thing from water. Will
they not then believe?" (21:30) (in the Qur'an, 'We' is used not to show
plurality, that several Gods exist but rather as a sign of respect)

There are 3 key points in (21:30). First of all, it is the DISBELIEVERS
(non-Muslims) who are mentioned as being those who would DISCOVER that the
heavens and the earth were one piece and then parted and it is the
DISBELIEVERS (non-Muslims) who will DISCOVER that all life came to be made
from water.

Coincidentally, the universally accepted theory of 'the origin of the
universe' is now the BIG BANG THEORY. It maintains that at one time ALL OF
HEAVENS AND THE EARTH were one piece, the 'monoblock' as it is called. At a
particular point in time, this 'monoblock' burst and it continues to expand.
This is the origin of the universe we have today.

THIS IS A RECENT CONFIRMATION.

The Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded only a few years ago to those who
confirmed the Big Bang Theory origin of the universe. It was only 200 years
ago that Leeuwenhoek and others perfected the microscope and discovered for
the first time that LIVING CELLS ARE COMPOSED OF 80% WATER.

The above information which was scientifically confirmed only in the last 2
centuries, can be found in the Qur'an which originated 14 centuries ago!
Could it then have been written by an ordinary man or can it only be the
work of God?

The verse above, (21:30) states that DISBELIEVERS (non-muslims) will
scientifically prove the Big Bang Theory and that living cells are made of
water -- Those Nobel Prize winners and the Dutchman who invented the
microscope were NOT muslims. And yet they confirmed the vital statement that
at one time, the universe was one piece, that life was made from water, just
as verse says, "Have not the disbelievers seen that the Heavens and the
Earth were one piece and we parted them? And We made every living thing from
water. Will they not then believe?" 21:30)

Does this not prove that the author of the Qur'an, has indeed met the
challenge, "Was He there when the universe began, when life began."

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/socs/islamic/discover_gary.htm#sign_of_god

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1265-1.aspx

  • The Big Bang Theory
    ... The Big Bang Theory ... "Have not the disbelievers seen that the Heavens ... living thing from water. ... universe' is now the BIG BANG THEORY. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: The Big Bang Theory
    ... "Have not the disbelievers seen that the Heavens ... living thing from water. ... universe' is now the BIG BANG THEORY. ... Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the World! ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • The Big Bang Theory
    ... universe first appeared, when life first began billions of years ago. ... And We made every living thing from water. ... First of all, it is the DISBELIEVERS ... universe' is now the BIG BANG THEORY. ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • The Big Bang Theory
    ... Verses in the Qur'an claim that the author of Qur'an was present when the universe first appeared, when life first began billions of years ago. ... it is the disbelievers who are mentioned as being those who would discover that the heavens and the earth were one piece and then parted and it is the DISBELIEVERS who will DISCOVER that all life came to be made from water. ... the universally accepted theory of 'the origin of the universe' is now the BIG BANG THEORY. ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • The Big Bang Theory
    ... Verses in the Qur'an claim that the author of Qur'an was present when the universe first appeared, when life first began billions of years ago. ... it is the disbelievers who are mentioned as being those who would discover that the heavens and the earth were one piece and then parted and it is the DISBELIEVERS who will DISCOVER that all life came to be made from water. ... the universally accepted theory of 'the origin of the universe' is now the BIG BANG THEORY. ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)