Re: Thought for a T Shirt

On 28/05/2011 10:57, Phil wrote:
Gareth McCaughan wrote:
"Phil" wrote:

Front Says "Hawkings says heaven doesn't exist"
Back shows pic of him and says "He also said he knew this road like
the back of his hand!"

Sick and silly but it made me howl.
Pardon me for being dim, but I don't understand. I don't mean "I see
the point but don't find it funny"; I don't even see why it *might*
be funny. All the guesses I can make seem like total non-starters.

(I take it you aren't under the misapprehension that he's in that
wheelchair because of a car crash.)
It wasn't my idea for a tshirt - I dont know why it made me laugh but I
couldn't stop for ages.

It makes no sense

Phil

Sick - yes. Silly - yes. Baffling - yes. Funny - no, not in the slightest. Is this meant to be another example of Schadenfreude? If so, I think it's disgusting.

PhilG

  • cease and desist your harrassment dloyd Lavies
    ... Silly, sick, stupid, disgusting, perverted slug which you are! ... "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress" ... but the cowards asking lack the gut to act ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: Tues. 3/13 Big Show Synopsis
    ... I can see this getting stretched out for weeks until we're all sick of the ... Greta Van Susteren is still covering Anna Nicole Smith. ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: "Greys Anatomy" Wow what a good episode 2/26 (Spoiler)
    ... I knew I didn't want to sleep with you". ... can't wait to tune in to see it happen. ... That's the sick thing about the ... That was disgusting as well. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Unusual "cycle lanes" on a local road.
    ... On 22/07/2011 21:30, Phil W Lee wrote: ... “I regularly drive down this road, and get sick of cars coming right ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Whats in the future for DMD?
    ... I think DMDs are obsolete garbage and I'm sick of looking at them. ... It's disgusting that we've been stuck with them for 15 years now... ...
    (rec.games.pinball)