Re: Thought for a T Shirt
- From: Philip Gardner <pcgardner0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 15:07:15 +0100
On 28/05/2011 10:57, Phil wrote:
Gareth McCaughan wrote:Sick - yes. Silly - yes. Baffling - yes. Funny - no, not in the slightest. Is this meant to be another example of Schadenfreude? If so, I think it's disgusting."Phil" wrote:It wasn't my idea for a tshirt - I dont know why it made me laugh but I
Front Says "Hawkings says heaven doesn't exist"Pardon me for being dim, but I don't understand. I don't mean "I see
Back shows pic of him and says "He also said he knew this road like
the back of his hand!"
Sick and silly but it made me howl.
the point but don't find it funny"; I don't even see why it *might*
be funny. All the guesses I can make seem like total non-starters.
(I take it you aren't under the misapprehension that he's in that
wheelchair because of a car crash.)
couldn't stop for ages.
It makes no sense
- Prev by Date: Re: One profound Atheist who will soon be confronted with his Maker!
- Next by Date: Re: Thought for a T Shirt
- Previous by thread: Re: Thought for a T Shirt
- Next by thread: Re: Thought for a T Shirt