Re: Quiiting Christianity but not Christ

Michael J Davis wrote:

Interesting that since you asked, we've had Hawkings' book and the
arguments and counter-arguments about his 'silly' statement. (Not silly
at all, but a shrewd bit of publicity, IMHO - is it gullible press or
gullible public?).

It surprises me that his comments have got into the news. I think
journalists (who are not a very bright bunch) have decided that Hawking
is a kind of physics Pope and that his pronouncements have to be
disseminated and discussed no matter how every-day they are.

--
Needle, nardle, noo.

.