Re: All hail the Chinese government and the Northern Irish!!!!

"celia" <c_a_blay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2836ee5f-9f19-44b5-a1fe-472086d5235d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 18 July, 21:05, "James" <nom...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Kendall K Down" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:8f6ddb3851.diggings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> In message <mKKdnTOW4u8Ukt_RnZ2dnUVZ8s6dn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> "James" <nom...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Thanks for that, I downloaded Cubecart 3 and the instructions made
>> absolutely no sense to me. This is an area where I've never had any >> cause
>> read/learn. Repairing PC's and setting up networks for businesses is
>> simple
>> as I was trained for that but I've never touched MySQL or CGI so would
>> have
>> to have a good read - more than the small text file that comes with it
>> At
>> least the docs with Zencart are more clear.

> Whatever works for you - but if you are going to be stuck at home and
> want to set up an internet shop to pass the time, you might as well do
> the thing properly.

> a) It will be more secure than the website on which you had problems.
> b) It will allow you to take credit cards or PayPal securely.
> c) It will probably be easier in the long run than trying to do it all
> yourself.

> God bless,
> Kendall K. Down

> --
> ================ ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS ===============
> | Australia's premier archaeological magazine |
> | http://www.diggingsonline.com |

Hi,
I've taken another look and absolutely none of it makes sense. There is a
small txt file of around 15 lines and that's your lot. It looks like I'd
have to pay someone to do it and considering around 60 books are sold at
cost and over 50% are sold with a 25p-50p profit, it isn't cost effective
I'm guessing the pdf file has been downloaded by a few but only Celia has
made a comment. Considering the longer I sit looking at a keyboard/screen
the pain increases I really have to ask myself is it worth it and would it
generate more 'views'. It's not a business but as I mentioned in another
post it's a hobby to *try* and give an incentive to go out (if only to the
Post Office).
Take care and God Bless,
James

I did mean to buy a couple of books but google no longer lets me look
at the list.
Is there no answer to the pain? The Post Office hardly seems an
exciting outing for someone so young.

Celia

Hi Celia,
That may be as I deleted everything there and have recently uploaded a plain page with a link to the book pdf and a link to e-mail me.
You can view the pdf file either by going to a cleaned www.ichthus-wales.co.uk and clicking the pdf link or www.ichthus-wales.co.uk/Books.pdf. If you'd feel more secure, drop me a line to JJG before the web address and I will e-mail the pdf to you.

With the pain, I could elect for surgery on my neck again to remove another disc but have been given a 50% chance of death (that's fine with me and would be no loss) or a 'high' chance of some form of paralysis to a host of other possible outcomes. If the pain had gone (almost immediately after surgery) then it was the disc they just removed that was the cause and so we all clap hands but if it remains, it was the damage caused by the previous disc and as nerve/spinal cord damage is irreversible, then there's nothing more that can be done.
Seemed to me as if they wanted a guinea-pig so I declined it.
So, a trip to the Post Office is the best I can bother at the moment and even then I have to 'give myself a good talking to' before I'll go. Oh, I do get in the car and go shopping once a month so it's not only the Post\Office I see :-)
Bet part of it all, the DSS had their Doctor assess me and they claim I'm 'faking' everything!! It's not a nice thing to wish on anyone, but I would sure like them to experience just 8 hours of a normal day for me and then come back and say I'm faking it.

Take care and God Bless,
James

  • Re: All hail the Chinese government and the Northern Irish!!!!
    ... Is there no answer to the pain? ... page with a link to the book pdf and a link to e-mail me. ... a trip to the Post Office is the best I can bother at the moment and ... the DSS had their Doctor assess me and they claim I'm ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Outlook 6 will not send messages with web site links?
    ... Mark wrote: ... reinstalled when you did the clean install of Windows using the disk ... PDF - yes to both ... If you send the same PDF file as an attachment from your webmail ...
  • Re: Outlook 6 will not send messages with web site links?
    ... Mark wrote: ... reinstalled when you did the clean install of Windows using the disk ... PDF - yes to both ... If you send the same PDF file as an attachment from your ...
  • Re: Outlook 6 will not send messages with web site links?
    ... Mark wrote: ... reinstalled when you did the clean install of Windows using the disk ... PDF - yes to both ... If you send the same PDF file as an attachment from your webmail ...
  • Re: Outlook 6 will not send messages with web site links?
    ... Mark wrote: ... reinstalled when you did the clean install of Windows using the ... PDF - yes to both ... If you send the same PDF file as an attachment from your ...