Re: All hail the Chinese government and the Northern Irish!!!!

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 06:44:20 GMT, Kendall K Down
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message <g-adnaClX7t3-N3RnZ2dnUVZ8tOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"James" <nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After surgery, I hoped it would have 'solved' things, though it seems the
damage was irreversible. Now, I would dearly love to go to bed at night and
not wake up. Ok, there are a few more factors in it (constant pain) but I'm
stuck in the house each day with little I can do. So, I can see their point
though it is extremely limited.

Yes, the situation I was addressing was a normal healthy person.
Clearly you will have different priorities.

By the way, have you considered getting some *proper* software to add
a shop to your website? I know that something like Actinic is horribly
expensive (though you can get the free version which will let you have
25 items for sale) but there are other programs that do much the same
thing and are freeware.

Cubecart 3, Zencart or OS Commerce wll do the job and they are all
free. Out of them my preference is for Cubecart (add dot com for
further details) because it is easy to set up and configure.

  • Re: Persecuted Christians
    ... Kendall K Down wrote: ... regarding whether to leave her in darkness ... injury to the client, ... did not want to be revived, or some damage or injury was done in the ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: The Wonders of Evolution
    ... Because the "useful" mutations are nonetheless damaged forms of the ... Increase the damage with another mutation and you get less ... I have no quarrel with the *facts*; ... Kendall, why don't anti-evolutionists quote the pupal stage of insects ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Cardinal ordered into exile by Vatican
    ... On 05/05/2013 18:21, Kendall Down wrote: ... A broken old man living quietly in a cottage in Dunbar, what damage would you expect him to cause? ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Brain damage
    ... premise appears to be that you become homosexual if you suffer brain ... damage. ... God bless, ... Kendall K. Down ...