Re: Church of England faces crisis as Synod rejects concession on women bishops

On 2010-07-12, - .. -- Tim .-. wrote:

Phil wrote:

And once again they throw the whole catholic thing out of the window.

They are not the first national Anglican church to do this. But it would
seem they haven't made very much provision for objectors. I'm not sure what
you mean by 'The whole catholic thing', though. Some Anglo-Catholics are
pro, and some are anti.

Don't some of the Old Catholic Churches have women bishops too? (I
know they have women priests.)

--
"Gonzo, is that the contract from the devil?"
"No, Kermit, it's worse than that. This is the bill from special

.