Re: A word of semi lucid explanation and even apology
- From: "1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist UK.RC" <broadband[remove]1234@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:42:15 GMT
"Richard Emblem" <remblem@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:05:43 GMT, "Michael Falconer"
<hermeneutika@.com (no spam)> wrote:
So ofcourse since i am not a junkie i cannot ultimately blame anyone but
myself for my erratic postings...however perhaps my losses to my finances
and my self esteem might go some way to explain why i am currently like i
So sorry that you had such a bad experience, but dont ever stop being
that good samaritan Michael.
And next time, Michael, try and remember Jesus words on how we should all
conduct our 'alms-giving' unless we want all our time and effort to be
wasted before God.......
"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them:
otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 2 Therefore
when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the
hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory
of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 3 But when thou doest
alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4 That thine
alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall
reward thee openly."
Matt 6:1-4 (KJV)
- Prev by Date: Re: Good News Bible on CD?
- Next by Date: Re: white girlz have no ballz( things u cant say in the Bible study)
- Previous by thread: Re: A word of semi lucid explanation and even apology
- Next by thread: afk