Re: Couple of questions.

Ken Down wrote:

However I take your overall point and admit that I didn't have such
circumstances in mind: after all, God would not ask us to do anything
illegal!

You're joking, right?

Indeed, but as I remark above, I had in mind more the sort of day to day
thing like being "forced" to always remember her birthday and our wedding
anniversary, like being obliged to eat broccoli more often than I would like
(and she, less often than she would like!), and so on.

From Gareth's point of view it would appear that these things are awful
impositions, little different to the sort of behaviour for which Simon
Legree was notorious.

Will you kindly stop telling untruths about me? Thank you.

--
Gareth McCaughan
..sig under construc