Re: How does one contact God?

Hello Sid the sod:
I would imagine that there is no one set way. But I'm sure that one of
the first steps in the process is to have one's interest aroused in Him.
This is done by hearing something about Him. However, human nature in
general, often times does not take the topic very serious until they are
in need of some kind of relief from suffering. This is for sure a way of
finding Him. He can be found by those that seek Him.
If you are interested in knowing something about Him, go to my web site,
read something, and then lets talk about it.

http://digilander.libero.it/Berniepros/

And may God show Himself to you.

simply "Christian"

--