Re: bird flu - destruction of the uk and other happy (slapping) topics

Kendall K. Down wrote:

In message <4415D3AA.8030202@xxxxxxxxx>
Quasin <quasi3n@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't mean to totally ignore you but to respond in any depth would take thought and time, but I don't have time right now. I'm headed to a month's trip to mostly Italy in just a few days, need to finish my income taxes first, and plant a bit of a garden, plus I decided I really need to make myself a purple cape before I go, which given that I am NOT a seamstress, is quite a project. But what's a trip without a new piece of clothing to wear?

Thanks for the information. I was unaware that purple capes were de rigeur
for visits to Italy this year.

Just my personal reaction against too many years of wearing the colors acceptable in the business world - you know, the full range of colors from navy blue to black.
.