Re: At the risk of being flamed and killfiled.........
- From: "Son of Cormack" <cj.mccormack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:56:05 +0000 (UTC)
"Steve Hague" <steve.hague@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Gareth McCaughan" <Gareth.McCaughan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Steve Hague wrote:
Personally, I only
killfile people who misuse apostrophies.
What about people who mis-spell them?
No, they get away with it because they didn't mean to do it.
I think if we are going to go around forgiving mis-spelling it is only fair
to forgive mis-use
Coming soon - L I B E R H U M A N U S
- Prev by Date: Re: Channel 4 documentary
- Next by Date: Re: Apology to GWB
- Previous by thread: Re: At the risk of being flamed and killfiled.........
- Next by thread: The church in England (UK?) through the Reformation period