- From: "Mike" <abc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 14:13:51 +0100
Where can I get hold of a 6inch chimney collar the is specifically designed for the roof of our nb roof?
The one I have is more suited to a flat roof so it has a wooden collar or batten between it and the iron collar that is built up on one side to cope with the sloping surface of the boat. The wooden collar that I have is splitting and letting the water in.
I have tried the Boatman's Cabin Co and all their chimneys are more suited to flat roofs which is rather strange as all the nb's that I have seen are all convex. Any ideas? And yes, I have heard of high temp mastic.
- Prev by Date: Re: A Busy Day!
- Next by Date: Re: Dream on!
- Previous by thread: Re: New Canal
- Next by thread: Revival !