Re: OT - A mini-Taser for the wife...
- From: "Ron Jones" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:11:17 -0000
Nick Alexander wrote:
<any weapon kept for the purpose of defense is just
that, an illegal weapon that will get you into naughty trouble with
our jack-ass law. However, a tiller arm, or a windlass or a quant pole
or a boat hook is not, when used in un-premeditated defense.>
BRILL... I shall develop (patents pending) and market, just for
1. Product : "Once-and-for-all" (tm)
Model : M16 Assault Rifle
Use : spider-eliminator and "Unwelcome Visitor Remover (extreme)"
2. Product : "Professional Sportsman" (tm)
Model : Catapult + 1 ball-bearings
Use : fly swatter and "Nuisance Disuader"
3. Product : "Not for Weeds" (tm)
Model : Sugicaly-honed Bosun Bill's Prop Cleaner
Use : Weed cutter and "Encumbrance remover"
I always used to wonder what Mr.Plod would have made of a large group of
wrgies, trooping down a path, each swinging a 3ft machete... ;-)
Process Safety & Development Specialist
Don't repeat history, unreported chemical lab/plant near misses at
http://www.crhf.org.uk Only two things are certain: The universe and
human stupidity; and I'm not certain about the universe. ~ Albert
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - A mini-Taser for the wife...
- Next by Date: Why Boats are Better than Women.............
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - A mini-Taser for the wife...
- Next by thread: Re: OT - A mini-Taser for the wife...