Navigation charges in Netherlands
- From: Adrian Stott <adrian@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:08:42 +0000
I apologise, but I <blush> can't remember whether it is on Canals or
URW that Martin posts about his boating in the Netherlands.
So I'm posting this on both.
Anyway, I hope he can provide some more information the content of the
following extract of an email from a DBA member in that country:
"Subject: Dutch proposal for pleasurecraft tax
"According to an article recently published in the Dutch News Paper 'Het = Parool',
an official proposal has been made to impose a 'pleasure craft tax' on
all vessels in the Netherlands, private, hired, or foreign, in the
order of ?8/ m2.!!!, with exemption of boats measuring less than
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - A mini-Taser for the wife...
- Next by Date: Re: Navigation charges in Netherlands
- Previous by thread: Kennet & Avon bicentenary launch presentation
- Next by thread: Re: Navigation charges in Netherlands