Navigation charges in Netherlands

I apologise, but I <blush> can't remember whether it is on Canals or
URW that Martin posts about his boating in the Netherlands.

So I'm posting this on both.

Anyway, I hope he can provide some more information the content of the
following extract of an email from a DBA member in that country:

"Subject: Dutch proposal for pleasurecraft tax

"According to an article recently published in the Dutch News Paper 'Het = Parool',
an official proposal has been made to impose a 'pleasure craft tax' on
all vessels in the Netherlands, private, hired, or foreign, in the
order of ?8/ m2.!!!, with exemption of boats measuring less than
10m2."

Adrian
..

Adrian Stott
adrian@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Navigation charges in Netherlands
    ... URW that Martin posts about his boating in the Netherlands. ... So I'm posting this on both. ... "According to an article recently published in the Dutch News Paper 'Het = Parool', ... an official proposal has been made to impose a 'pleasure craft tax' on ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: Kalkidas is adman
    ... Admonkey is posting from Louisana. ... How can you tell he's posting from the Netherlands? ... headers about where he's posting from. ... does not show me the X-originating-IP field. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Kalkidas is adman
    ... Admonkey is posting from Louisana. ... How can you tell he's posting from the Netherlands? ... headers about where he's posting from. ... does not show me the X-originating-IP field. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Kalkidas is adman
    ... Admonkey is posting from Louisana. ... How can you tell he's posting from the Netherlands? ... the headers about where he's posting from. ... I use individual.net from them as the news server. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Kalkidas is adman
    ... in the headers about where he's posting from. ... that he is posting from the Netherlands. ...   talk.origins ...
    (talk.origins)