Re: Hull plating.

"Gibbo" <gibbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:44b3a667$0$21130$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chris Bennett wrote:

If you would like me to send a picture of how ours is done so you can get
an idea..no problems
Chris

How your what is done? You've replated a hull?

--
Gibbo

I meant to post that as a reply to speed wheels !
age and eyesight fail at times
Chris

  • Re: Anyone under 30 into this hobby?
    ... Not sure about the US- but my local Astro Society (Hull and East ... Riding,,UK) has attendees from age 9 upwards, but, yes, most are retired ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: I need help identifying my new scull
    ... C.J. Luke wrote: ... and I am gussing it's age to be around 10 years. ... hull is a redish orange and the top is a tannish yellow. ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)
  • Re: Another killer driver put away.
    ... Have you decided what %age of cars in Hull have duff headlamps yet :-) ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Singapore delivery price????
    ... At that age, too, someone may have put an ultrasonic thickness guage to the ... hull and found out how THIN it's gotten in strategic places after all those ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)