Re: munging e-mail address was Canalplan AC off line

"Ron Jones" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Chris N Deuchar" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <0n67v1h1evdalviij4er0s2jij1mclnaag@xxxxxxx>,
nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
<snip>
As for websites - I run several but get no spam from these. I have
two
policies, firstly on a 'main page' I always put the email address as
graphic. Secondly, on sites with frames, an email address on the
'menu' bar with '&#64' instead of the '@' symbol appears immune to
harvesting. I am not techie enough to do anything fancier at the
moment...

Chris, cast your eye over...
http://www.knechtology.com/stop-spam/email_encoder.html
http://www.jracademy.com/~jtucek/email/download.php
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/emailriddler/

for making well "munged" e-mail addresses.

I even get some spammers posting entries in my Guestbook, so never
underestimate the lengths they will go to.

  • Re: Hey!
    ... the new frame now so it will last through several lens changes ... and new glasses won't be. ... rather than contacts, it makes sense to treat your left eye right, as ... And frames too big so they are way thick ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: Semi-OT: Frozen in 3D Blu-ray?
    ... are any other film companies selling 3D discs ... There are plenty of 3D Blu-ray discs sold to the home market by Disney and ... number of frames required of 3D. ... they "double stack" the left and right eye ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Semi-OT: Frozen in 3D Blu-ray?
    ... are any other film companies selling 3D discs ... There are plenty of 3D Blu-ray discs sold to the home market by Disney and ... number of frames required of 3D. ... they "double stack" the left and right eye ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Optician... Opinions
    ... I went to my regular eye doctor today. ... So off to Walmart to order new contacts... ... optician there for quite some time. ... The frames I thought were ridiculously expensive, ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: 1960s dem of colour on black and white TVs
    ... allowing one eye to see the odd field and the other eye to see the ... I experienced a virtual ride at Futuroscope in France using this technology ... The LCD goggles were synchronised with the projected frames ... by an IR signal, allowing a high definition, high frame-rate, full colour 3D ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)