Re: Pay for your rescue.

On Mon, 22 May 2006 10:13:36 +0100, The Reid
<dontuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Following up to amacmil304@xxxxxxx

Are you saying many countryside land owners don't receive
subsidies already?

No. but that is taxpayers money.

and I pay the taxes.

So do I and many who don't use the countryside.

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk

  • Re: Suggestions for a charging framework
    ... why should our taxes not pay for all recreational ... it entitles you to have government pay for your personal SAR ... taxes don't require SAR or use the countryside for our recreation. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Fuel_could_rise_to_=A38_a_gallon?=
    ... Why shouldn't they pay for their own pleasures ... Why should I subsidise through my taxes the ... to walk or take part in any countryside activity. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Suggestions for a charging framework
    ... Those in this newsgroup are too mean to pay for SAR and object to ... contributing to the maintenance of the countryside they love *through ... taxes, it entitles you to have government pay for your personal SAR ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Pay for your rescue.
    ... and I pay the taxes. ... So do I and many who don't use the countryside. ... Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk"; <-- you can email us@ this site ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Pay for your rescue.
    ... No. but that is taxpayers money. ... that is paid for by taxes, ... have to pay for your freeloading reading. ... People who always think of money first are very depressing. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)