Freeview BBC 1

I'm not getting any listings for BBC one on my freeview box (from tomorrow onwards). Usually shows 14 days in advance, all of the other channels appear ok and there's no signal problems etc. Last few days I've been getting a few 'program/film to be announced', but only on BBC 1, I put this down to the sport over the weekend and that it may alter times etc.

Anyone else having trouble?

My box is a DVR, Thomson DHD4000.

Moo

--

My blog - http://degeneratemoo.livejournal.com

  • Re: Unbiased comparison please
    ... My Freeview box has refused me three times this afternoon so I'm ... on the 5 basic channels. ... For BBC Interactive - yes. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Freeview & Digital Tick
    ... Any Tv with the Digital Tick will therefore be a digital tv and as such will receive all the Freeview tv channels. ... ITV digital's old subscribers also still had their set top boxes but lost the subscription channels. ... As the BBC didn't want loads more people to subscribe to Sky as it would make their argument to retain/increase the tv licence fee harder, and as it had to continue to broadcast on dvb-t as it is a public service broadcaster they decided, with a few of the others, to make the "Freeview Consortium". ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: FiveUS dog
    ... channels get watch less, not more. ... I know - doesn't the BBC exist to serve minorities? ... the content is so dire, and the picture quality so poor, that a logo is ... often means they interfere with the programme material. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: BBC Commissions Promise TV to Build Ultra-High-Capacity DVR
    ... The capacity on Freeview is currently 120 Mbps, ... A more feasible PVR would be to record all BBC TV ... >> programmes, or all the main TV channels, but not everything for a ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: FiveUS dog
    ... how to use them _still_ watch most TV live on a few favourite channels ... "Coming Next" banners to keep viewers ... and DOGs on minority channels for the reasons I've ... I know - doesn't the BBC exist to serve minorities? ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)