- From: Guy King <guy.king@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:23:45 +0100
The message <MPG.22de80fe2e932509989a8f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
from Amethyst Deceiver <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> contains these words:
That too - it invariably led to bed-making.
I found with our two that on the very rare occasion that the bed got
wet, having them get up, strip the bed, go have a shower, remake the
bed, take the dirty bedclothes to the washing machine, load it and run
it and hang it all out again in the morning made them think twice about
being to idle to go to the loo.
IIRC they both did it twice each.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hirsute
- Next by Date: Re: Has the UK gone mad?
- Previous by thread: Re: Jolt
- Next by thread: Re: Jolt