Re: Belgian beer and IT security

Cerumen said:
"Sena" <"\"#\""@cymoeddorguk.privacy.net> wrote in message
Cerumen said...
I'm at my sisters holiday house in Barbados for a while.

You poor thing. How wretched for you. You'd be far better off here in
Wales, where it's currently all misty and damp, really you would. Care
to swap places?

After considering that question for at least a portion of a microsecond I
think I'll stick with what I have thanks.

Velcro trowsis, eh ?

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://www.qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

  • Re: Belgian beer and IT security
    ... You poor thing. ... Wales, where it's currently all misty and damp, really you would. ... I'd much rather visit Wales than Barbados. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Belgian beer and IT security
    ... You poor thing. ... Wales, where it's currently all misty and damp, really you would. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Belgian beer and IT security
    ... Wales, where it's currently all misty and damp, really you would. ... Care ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Belgian beer and IT security
    ... You poor thing. ... Wales, where it's currently all misty and damp, really you would. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Boasting Welsh.
    ... I'd say Wales were firing on all cylcinders. ... against England at HQ. ... To say we won because everyone else was poor, ... We were shit in the RWC and I'll be the first to admit it. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)