Re: Belgian beer and IT security
- From: Richard Robinson <richardR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 05 Nov 2007 22:29:12 GMT
"Sena" <"\"#\""@cymoeddorguk.privacy.net> wrote in message
Cerumen said...After considering that question for at least a portion of a microsecond I
I'm at my sisters holiday house in Barbados for a while.You poor thing. How wretched for you. You'd be far better off here in
Wales, where it's currently all misty and damp, really you would. Care
to swap places?
think I'll stick with what I have thanks.
Velcro trowsis, eh ?
"The whole plan hinged upon the natural curiosity of potatoes" - S. Lem
My email address is at http://www.qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html
- Prev by Date: Another Sheddi cryptic clue
- Next by Date: Re: Belgian beer and IT security
- Previous by thread: Re: Belgian beer and IT security
- Next by thread: Re: Belgian beer and IT security