Re: Theramin link
- From: Peter Amey <pnanews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:42:39 +0100
Peter Amey wrote:
PS Reason for interest is left hand and fingers are knot working very well at present so my usual saxophone is off the agenda. Thought an instrument that you don't holey working digits to play might be fun while I mend.
Slide guitar ?
I fear slide guitar might cause an outbreak of the H5N1 strain of country and western music; could cause a whirled wide pandemic.
As for alternatives, I do have a trombone stashed away: the left hand only has hold it up (can do that), but the theramin justs creeps into that special "new toy" category!
- Prev by Date: Re: Cancer jabs
- Next by Date: Re: Bus pass
- Previous by thread: Re: Theramin link
- Next by thread: Steady drip