- From: Kate Dicey <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:04:38 +0100
Scintillate, scintillate globule aurific -
Fain would I fathom thy nature specific
Lofily perched in the ether capacious
Strongly resembling a gem carbonaceous.
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the sky so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Can only ever remember the first line and even that I remebered
differently from your version.
Scintilate, scintilate asterix minifis
Not scientifically accurate, but how about this:
Twinkle, twinkle little star,
I know exactly what you are:
A ball of incandescent gas
Condensing to a solid mass,
With streams of soda, streaks of tin,
And sulphurated hydrogen.
Kate XXXXXX R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls
Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
- From: Austin Shackles
- Prev by Date: Re: Where's Rusty?
- Next by Date: Re: Meddisheddi to the fore
- Previous by thread: babelfishery
- Next by thread: Re: babelfishery