Re: Computer cooking
- From: Rusty Hinge 2 <rusty.hinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:15:12 GMT
The message <MPG.1e022ff67930ebbe98a43b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
from Befunge Sudoku <daviddotbudd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> contains these words:
> In article <31303030323030384397EC9F10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> rusty.hinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> > Oh, and what's the best place to ohl cheap but reliabubble blank DVD or
> > CD CD-R or DVD of similar type - ie, not rewritable, which last I don't
> > trust.
> The last lot I obguth were from Morrison's ...
> Haven't had any trouble with them, but they don't really get
> much use.
Oh, good. I really must visit Morrison's for lots of other stuff...
Direct reply to: horrid dot squeak snailything zetnet point co period uk
Separator in search of a sig
- Prev by Date: Re: Google Earth
- Next by Date: Re: Computer cooking
- Previous by thread: Re: Computer cooking
- Next by thread: Re: Computer cooking