Re: NA Permits

In message <ibSLj.6460$yD2.147@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Rainsbury <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Our original NAA was of the opinion that Greenfield camping wasn't necessary in this day and age. I still got the permit though :-)

He is right, it isn't necessary there are plenty of other things they could do but that doesn't mean that people do not want to do it.
--
Paul Harris

  • Re: Health and safety complaint
    ... "Paul Harris" wrote in message ... Stephen Rainsbury writes ... certain age some people do not believe that someone older than them can do the job properly. ... but wisdom listens" - Jimi Hendrix ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Anti-Gun DemocRATs DEFEATED, Again - Mo. House Seeks to Loosen Concealed Gun Rules
    ... COLUMBIA - The Missouri House has endorsed legislation lowering the ... up to $100 for a new permit and up to $50 for a renewal permit. ... keeping it at 23 deprives people the right to defend themselves. ... O'Dell said there is another way for people to get around this age ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: No limits for older Leaders; Camp Permits.
    ... whatever the age of said Permit holder. ... You as an assessor and the DC as the person who has appointed you need to ... expertise to make that judgement however, or any idea how capabilities may ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: No limits for older Leaders; Camp Permits.
    ... past previous 65 age limit. ... responsibility of the Permit holder to decide who they thought they ... if so you have no reason not to approve this older leader. ... I'm sure we all know 70+ year olds who are much more capable than 20-30 ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Your helper better be old enough
    ... step is to get an instruction permit, ... Kids can get school permits here in Nebraska at the ripe old ... years of age. ... I bought my first car at 14. ...
    (alt.home.repair)