Re: Fine Weather for Saturday!

In message <AOCdnYpozpBjVh7bnZ2dnUVZ8vudnZ2d@xxxxxx>, Eddie Langdown <the3lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

So get out the sun-cream and prepare for melt-down, it's sure to be a fine
day Saturday !

Are you sure? You do realise that the tennis is on at Wimbledon don't you so that will balance out any gain so far. Perhaps you should carry a brolly around as that might reduce the chance of rain I normally find that if I go fully prepared for rain then that can result in sunshine.
--
Paul Harris

  • A day to stay inside and play
    ... Rain wreaked havoc with the schedule Thursday, as some matches took more than eight hours to complete and others were delayed until today. ... A day after announcing she had withdrawn from the NASDAQ-100 Open with an elbow injury, Venus Williams showed up at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park and took on rival Maria ... And I got to play Roger Federer in singles. ... The Stadium Court match between Mark Philippoussis and Davide Sanguinetti dragged on almost eight hours before Philippoussis prevailed 6-4, 4-6, 6-3. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: global warming = rain?
    ... >>can we blame the FO rain on global warming? ... > that different from each other though, so I'm not sure that Wimbledon ... grass courts have to be aired for 45 minutes after the ... all the markets were full of fish product. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Tennis very low tv ratings continue
    ... No rain obviously meant larger crowds at the US open and the ... the fact is that the tv ratings fell even ... A record crowd means compared with *every* former year. ... dead worshiping Tennis. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Tennis very low tv ratings continue
    ... No rain obviously meant larger crowds at the US open and the ... the fact is that the tv ratings fell even ... The spin is that there was a record crowd, ... dead worshiping Tennis. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: global warming = rain?
    ... >>can we blame the FO rain on global warming? ... > that different from each other though, so I'm not sure that Wimbledon ... grass courts have to be aired for 45 minutes after the ... I hear the roof is coming though, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)