- From: Egroeg the Niffirg <Firg_egroeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:36:45 +0100
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:30:21 +0100, "Eddie Langdown"
"Kate" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Many thanks for all the advice on this - in the end we used a portable
Security Beam Barrier Alarm (Maplin VH87U on special offer at £7) set
just inside the tent. Predictably there was no sleepwalking incident and
only one false alarm when the Cubs set it off going to the toilet - but
that was the first night so no one was asleep anyway!
ABSL, Acting CSL, 1st Weald Brook, Essex.
Security Beam Barrier alarm - Maplins £7 ???
I feel a scout night hike incident vibe coming-on!
That's what I was thinking until I checked current prices. Perhaps
some of their education kits
may be an alternative. (Combine the building with it's use to give
more badge work?).
Alas poor sig, I knew it well.
- Prev by Date: Re: 99% Scout Outdoor Meeting Nights
- Next by Date: Re: cheap multitools
- Previous by thread: Re: Sleepwalking
- Next by thread: Ray Mears on Tour