Re: Nights away questions.

On 30 Mar, 09:33, Bill Oldroyd <b...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stephen Rainsbury wrote:

But have you considered an SL with NA taking cubs or beavers away
to camp with their respective cub or beaver leaders so that first
the SL can learn a bit about NA activities with these sections and
second that the cub and beaver leaders might gain some experience
of organising NA with their sections.

No, and that woudl be a good scenario, however if the CSL/BSL didn't
already have an NA permit then who actualy KNOWS about looking after
the little'uns at night?

SBR

  • Re: Nights away questions.
    ... to camp with their respective cub or beaver leaders so that first ... already have an NA permit then who actualy KNOWS about looking after ... reasons why people can't do this and can't do that. ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Nights away questions.
    ... Thinking about this my only stipulation would be did the person actually ... understand the needs of the age group. ... I wouldn't know where to start with keeping a cub amused for a weekend. ... to camp with their respective cub or beaver leaders so that first ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Nights Away
    ... hand tha you are v good at cub camps but only cub camps as you have ... want to run a scout camp... ... and get a better permit at the end. ... Why the need to "upgrade" Camp Site Cubs to Camp Site Scouts. ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Irish Jamboree 2008 - Cub sub camp
    ... 2nd/4th Barry Cub Scouts ... Camp Chief via the website and signed up for the newsletter, ... Could you copy me in on the various e-mails? ... I already have a driver lined up to deliver the kit (do you happen to ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Nights Away
    ... > This summer one of our Cub Leaders is having to bring her youngest son ... > with her to camp as he can't be left at home. ... The Cub in question left my ... all way through beavers and cubs, and had been fully involved with as much ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)