Re: Icelandic Tents
- From: Dave Mayall <david.mayall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:22:17 +0100
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:03:34 -0000, "An Old Codger"
"David Kendall" <davekendall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can you still buy the smaller version of Icelandic tents i.e. without a
centre pole? Can't seem to find them on any tent supplier website
Try looking for Nijers. Smaller than an Icelandic and with a bell end.
Nijers are significantly smaller.
L=13', W=7' H=7' SW = 2'
L=12', W=7' H=7' SW = 2'
Icelandic I / Blackc "patrol tent"
L=10', W=7' H=7' SW = 2'
L=10', W=6'6" H=6'6"' SW = 1'6"
So, the Nijer is narrower, lower at the ridge, and lower at the
sidewalls. Plus, they never get the bell end right.
For preference in terms of the largest possible tent that is
reasonably easy to put up, it has to be Stormhaven every time.
- Prev by Date: Re: Miskin Campsite nr Cardiff
- Next by Date: Re: Miskin Campsite nr Cardiff
- Previous by thread: Re: Icelandic Tents
- Next by thread: Re: Icelandic Tents