Re: Scout Network Gathering at Great Tower

On 22 Mar, 17:58, "Baz" <baz1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now chris, I was dragged over the coals for that a year ago.......and
I made it very clear last year I was sorry and it was a joke and I had
nothing to do with officially advising the gathering.

Now go find something to do that more usefull that trawling year old
posts - risk assessments maybe :)

As it happens I will be there again this year......fancy a pint :p

Baz