Re: CRBs for all Trustees?

There is at present a consultation document prepared by the Charity
Commissioners regarding CRB checks.

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/enhancingcharities/consultcrb.asp

It addresses the question of who should be checked and more importantly
who legally can be checked.

It does raise some interesting points.

Comments should be submitted before 11 May 2007

Frank Healy