Re: CRBs for all Trustees?
- From: Ewan Scott <ewanscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:25:31 +0000
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:58:13 +0000, marc
Sorry if I'm reigniting an old topic, but I was wondering if anyone else was
aware of this...?
At our Group Exec last night one of the members produced a quote from a
Charity Commission document which stated all Trustees should be CRB checked.
After discussion, our SiC agreed to check with the Info Centre, but as far
as we all knew it was SA policy that only the Officers (Chair, Secretary and
Treasurer) needed to be checked. (Ignoring the fact that all the leaders
will have been checked anyway.)
All leaders will not have been CRB checked , I haven't.
There is something wrong in Dodge then. Seems odd that those who seem
so keen on local rules are failing on a national Legal requirement.
- Prev by Date: Re: CRBs for all Trustees?
- Next by Date: Re: You want some money?
- Previous by thread: Re: CRBs for all Trustees?
- Next by thread: Re: CRBs for all Trustees?