Re: QUIZ STUFF

How do I get access to UKRS - all this stuff sounds useful. I have a vague
memory of yahoo groups but am finding it a touch elusive. Any help
appreciated.

Rich

"baloo" <pj-freeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 12 Mar, 17:05, "Matthew" <mdhni...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I've added another quiz to Chris' folder (see post below). Its
something I knocked up to be done by Cubs and their parents as part of
an open evening. A couple of the questions are specific to the area
(aerial pictures of local towns etc.) but hopefully its of use to you.

You could even try it without looking at the answers first!

Matthew
CSL 1st Ribchester

Thanks for that I am always on the look out for some new quizzes. I
haven't tried it yet but having had a quick look I'm not sure how many
of my cubs would be able to do even a third of them and I think even I
might struggle a bit (mind you I got the one about Peter Duncan
right!).

Peter

CSL - 2nd Bracknell - Scouting for Bullbrook & Warfield -
www.2ndbracknell.co.uk
Shop online http://buy.at/2ndbracknell. You get good prices, we get
commission.

.