Re: More than one tab?

Eddie Langdown wrote:
As some-one committed to a lonely quest of promoting a badge-free scout uniform
( I think they ruin decent scout shirts and kids look like walking Christmas-trees etc etc )
I have to lower myself to ask this question;
For the first time two of our ex-scouts, who are still working with us as YL's have joined a new ESU .
They became YL's before there was a Unit for them to join.
They ask if they should ,could, or mustn't, wear both name tabs?

Not sure what the rule is - but for a while I used to wear two sets of District badges (when a student) and at another point 4 different name
tapes (my two Packs, DUSAGG and Fellowship)

There I have eaten coal.
I wouldn't have them wear any stupid tabs that are so small you creep-up so close as to be liable for arrest, when you could just say, "Hi there, my name is Herbert ( or whatever) what group are you in...... do you think Rooney is back on form yet....."
(Sorry John, couldn't resist...)
Breakfast calls

  • Guys Round-Robin
    ... I think it was in May, Peter had a bit of a rough time at school. ... had told him that they have to wear them in case anyone throws stones ... Indeed kids can be hard - another took the micky out of Michael (that ... perseverance is one of my strongest - with modesty coming a close ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Guys Round-Robin
    ... I think it was in May, Peter had a bit of a rough time at school. ... had told him that they have to wear them in case anyone throws stones ... Indeed kids can be hard - another took the micky out of Michael (that ... perseverance is one of my strongest - with modesty coming a close ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Whats the impact of dressing our children as adults?
    ... for the most part you *won't* see kids dressed in ... jeans, t-shirts, shorts, tanktops, probably sweatpants ... Jeff thinks I am kookie that I wont wear sweats out of the ...
    (misc.kids)
  • 21 HEALTHY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR YANKEE KIDS
    ... I will always wear a helmet when bicycling. ... I will not be like Carl Pavano and will wear my seat belt every time ... I’ll be nice to other kids. ... 20 When I notice my friends are struggling or engaging in risky ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: OT- How is "Thats So Gay" offensive?
    ... uniforms or dress codes get brought up. ... School uniforms are ... Kids wear what they wear. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)