- From: "Damochil" <damochil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:48:48 +0100
Just a quick question.
While out walking with your Scouts, has anyone come across Scouts going down
with a bad rash - initially on the legs, but gradually spreading?
I have had a case recently where a Leader has needed hospital treatment
because of this, where her legs became red and blotchy, swelled up, and the
rash then moved onto the rest of her body. 1 week on, and she still isn't
This wasn't only with 1 Leader, but several Explorers came down with minor
cases of the rash. We have narowed it down to Goose Grass (or sticky buds).
Within 10 minutes of rubbing it on the back of her hand, she was up in a
Was just after peoples thoughts on this.
ESL (North) Freeminer Explorer Scout Unit
ACSL May Hill & Huntley Scout Group
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, UK
P.S. If anyone can help May Hill Huntley Scout Group with collecting Stamps,
foreign coins, printer cartridges, and mobile phones for recycling, please
contact me. We are trying to raise funds to rebuild our headquarters.
- Prev by Date: Re: Google Logo in Scouting/Guiding theme
- Next by Date: Re: Whooo hooooooh ....booo!
- Previous by thread: Funny Skit - The Furniture Store.
- Next by thread: Re: Allergies