Re: (Lighting) camp fires

"MatSav" <matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com>
wrote:

"Stephen Rainsbury" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -> wrote in message

<snip stuff aboute lighting a camp fire from a remote position>
50-100ml of petrol in a condom is a pretty good bet, ...
This isn't something to play about with near kids!!!

Thinking about that last bit I should have put BE BLOODY CAREFUL!!!!!!

Playing with petrol and flames is definitely dangerous and you MUST know
what you are doing, practice with a couple of other adults well in advance

- Keep buckets of water ready...

Water and petrol?!!!

No, the petrol's all gone by the time you get to the bucket. The water's
for the people!

--
John Russell
CSL 1st Pinhoe Exeter Devon

  • Re: (Lighting) camp fires
    ... <snip stuff aboute lighting a camp fire from a remote position> ... This isn't something to play about with near kids!!! ... Keep buckets of water ready... ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • The Captain
    ... "He blew everybody out of the water. ... "As far as taking care of himself, he's off the charts," ... "I want to play as long as my body allows me to play. ... "We're certainly mindful that Jason isn't going to play forever. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: My squash died.
    ... But forgot to drill the holes into the panel for the two buckets I did ... I have several recycle bins I am going to modify (changed trash ... Consider starting a compost pile. ... the challenge is going to be possible water ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Weed-resistant grass?
    ... And a lot of care, and water, and fertilizer, OH and cutting and aerations ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: OT Katrina personal
    ... >of fine-print about rising water, rushing water, surges of water and county ... her daddy and I can and are grateful to be able to take care ... >given to the victims. ... their drugs as well. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)