Re: camp fires

"Marc" <initial.surname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MPG.1eee7a04dad8f819896c5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <4LTgg.9047$lQ.4258@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroup.2nd4th@xxxxxxxxxxxx says...
all this talk of campfire singing and lyrics, and thanks to the great
booklet from Chris, I've decided to have a go and actually do my own on
our
June camp.

Want me to come down and give you a hand?

always space for an extra tent ;-)

--
Amanda Lawrence (Akela)
Dragons & Griffins

  • Re: interesting article on quantum cryptography
    ... It combined, you nominated, yet Darin never then applyed ... to the camp. ... Chris brings the safety up to hers and courageously ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Bookmaking with !Easywriter
    ... Chris F wrote on 14 Oct: ... wouldn't four A4s make a 16-page booklet? ... so all the books i now ... or is Easiwriter different? ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: camp fires
    ... booklet from Chris, I've decided to have a go and actually do my own on our ... I know this info is probably too late for your camp this June, ... There a link on that page to a Campfire Songs webring too. ... GRAHAM HOLLAND Liverpool, England ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Anyone have ALL LEDs in theor LOTR?
    ... "I don't think this is a good idea" camp! ... With all due respect, don't do it Chris... ... CFTBL is another pin that should NEVER be outfitted with LEDs. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: THE FIRST SCOUTS
    ... Can't we just use Baden Powell's original 10 Page 'Hone Contact' ... booklet to work out who went, then use the the associated permission to ... camp forms to get in touch with them.... ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)